Directing Change: Program and Film Contest
Submit 30-second or 60-second films in one of the following categories:
• Mental Health Matters (MHM)
• Suicide Prevention (SP)
• Through the Lens of Culture (MHM or SP)
• SanaMente(Spanish, 30-seconds)
• Animated Short (30-seconds)
• Walk in Our Shoes (60-seconds)
The contest is open to students in grades 6-12, youth and young adults ages 14 to 25
• All film teams need to identify an adult advisor to review the film.
• There is no limit on the number of submissions by participants, schools, or organizations.
• There is no limit on the number of people who can work on a film
Submission Deadline: March 1, 2019